Monday, February 25, 2013

World of Tanks

So the last few months I've been addicted to playing World of Tanks. Through my journey from Tier 1 to Tier 10 I've had some good and bad games and over the course I've written a few helpful tips for my clan mates. However after an internal drama breakup thing that happened I left and and took my little guides with me. However I've yet to get a new place to put them down on so I've decided to just throw them up on here! Wooooo.

Anyway World of Tanks is a very fun game that fits my desires for free time activities almost perfectly. I classify it as a slow paced shooter along the lines of Chromehounds (I loved that game). You have enough time to think between shots like angling your armor to get a bounce, but unlike a turned base game you won't have all the time in the world or else your team might loose a flank.

Another interesting thing results in the fact that you meet different tiered tanks where you could do 10% of a tank's health in one shot, but he can take away 50% of yours and he'll reload before you do. In order to fight at a disadvantage in either numbers or tank strength you'll have to use your head and skill to take advantage and win out.

This game isn't for everyone, but if you like a shooter that takes less twitch then try it out, just remember that it gets so much better as soon as you get to Tier 5~6.

No comments:

Post a Comment