Monday, February 25, 2013

Cheap Mordheim Update

After some deliberation I have decided to test out a restructuring of my earlier Cheap Mordheim posts to a more standardized and readable format. After looking at most of my previous posts the only real take away I've got from skimming them is that the suggestions on what boxes to buy to put together a war band for Mordheim gets bogged down by all the other information I'm typing out along with it. I've wrote these not only for my own use as I gather more and more warbands together as at time of writing this I now have 5 distinctive warbands. I am also putting all the information I have gathered together for each warband in one place so that anyone else interested in Mordheim may use the research and reasons I've come up with to help decide what boxes and warbands to get.

Now remember that any suggestions I make will likely be from Games Workshop as I almost exclusively play at my local Bunker on their tables and in Games Workshop hosted events. To do so each model needs a certain percentage of GW product (50%), so in most cases I'll be pointing to their stuff first and will include links to the products I talk about so you can see what I'm talking about.

To test this new format I'm thinking of implementing I'll be rewriting my first Cheap Mordheim post on Mercenaries and if I like how it turns out I'll be rewriting all of my other posts in the same way. I've just decided I should just say this here anyway in case anyone cares to know why there are two posts for Cheap Mordheim: Mercenaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment